We are excited that we are able to resume the annual Danish ‘juletræsfest’ / Christmas Party for 2021. We hope that you will join us.
Date: Sunday December 12, 2021.
Time: 5:30 p.m.
Location: Hall of Nations in Balboa Park.
Menu: Flæskesteg med sovs / Pork roast with crisp pork rind and gravy
Laks / Salmon
Brunede og kogte kartofler / Candied and boiled potatoes
Rødkål / Red cabbage
Grøn Salat / Salad
Risalamande med kirsebærsovs / Risalamande with cherry sauce
Hjemmebagte småkager / Homebaked cookies
Cost: Members: $25.00 adults* $15.00 kids** 3-15 years- Children 2 and under are free
Guests: $35.00 adults* $20.00 kids** 3-15 years – Children 2 and under are free
* $5 rebate given per adult volunteer who has hosted in the House of Denmark in 2021. ** Julemanden has promised to come by with a gift for the children (up to 12 years).
RSVP by December 6th to Oda Audish at 858-254-6295 or email at email@example.com
- Due to space limitations, don’t miss out; sign up as soon as possible.
- Please list the names and ages of kids up to 12 years so Julemanden can prepare accordingly.
Please pay for the participation by December 8 by:
- Mailing a check made out to House of Denmark to:
Charlotte Carroll, 6233 Lake Alamor Ave, San Diego, CA 92119 or
- Paying via PayPal on our House of Denmark website link (https://houseofdenmark.wordpress.com/hosting-procedures) under the Donation heading. (We will be able to tell that it is for the party.)
Covid Info: We request that participants over 15 years be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 or that they have tested negative no sooner than Dec 9. We will follow Covid recommendations of the San Diego County for large gatherings in effect at the time of the party.
Glædelig Jul / Merry Christmas,
from the Board of the House of Denmark
We look forward to seeing you